A 12-year-old girl has been left paralysed from the waist down by a mystery illness that came on half an hour after she was given the new anti-cervical cancer jab, according to reports.
The Sunday Times today claimed Ashleigh Cave suffered headaches and dizziness after being given the vaccination at Maricourt Catholic high school, in Liverpool. Her condition then deteriorated swiftly and she collapsed several times over the following days.
A week later she was admitted to hospital after losing all strength in her legs – two months later, there has been no improvement.
Ashleigh Cave, 12, seen here with her mother Cheryl, has been bed-bound in Alder Hey children’s hospital since having a cervical cancer jab in October
Ashleigh Cave, 12, has been bed-bound in Alder Hey children’s hospital since having a cervical cancer jab in October
Her mother Cheryl Cave, 37, blames her daughter’s condition on the human papillomavirus (HPV) jab, which was introduced in Britain in September as part of a government-funded vaccination programme.
All girls aged 12 and 13 are being offered vaccinations with Cervarix,
In America, where a vaccination programme using Gardasil, a similar product, began more than a year ago, there have been dozens [hundreds] of serious ‘adverse events’ reported in which a link to the jabs is suspected.
They include 30 deaths in addition to cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, an auto-immune disease that can cause paralysis.
The American authorities have said there is no evidence that the HPV jabs caused these reactions.
Ashleigh’s case has been logged with Britain’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency as a possible instance of Guillain-Barré syndrome.
It has said the illness was probably not caused by the jab.
Doctors at the Alder Hey children’s hospital in LIverpool, where Ashleigh is being treated, said that she did not have a ‘pathological reaction’ to the vaccine.
But Mrs Cave said she found the timing of Ashleigh’s symptoms impossible to ignore.
On October 22, a week after being given the jab, she was admitted to Alder Hey, where she remains.
Mrs Cave said: At first they tried to tell us she was imagining it because she was being bullied.
‘They will not mention her illness and the vaccine in the same sentence.’
The medicines agency said: ‘Guillain-Barré syndrome naturally occurs in the populations. There is no good evidence to suggest that the Cervarix vaccine can cause it.’
Wise Up Journal’s comments:
GlaxoSmithKline the manufacturer of this variation of the HPV vaccine (Cervarix) also produces FLULAVAL (a flu-shot). On the Flulaval vaccine instructions leaflet (click here to see it) it actually mentions Guillain-Barré syndrome in it’s “WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS”. It says, “If Guillain-Barré syndrome has occurred within 6 weeks of receipt of a prior influenza vaccine, the decision to give FLULAVAL should be based on careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks.” Is the Medicines Agency baffled by this girl getting paralysed by Guillain-Barré syndrome after being injected with a vaccine or are they just playing dumb? Isn’t it better legally to be seen as innocently baffled?
The warning also says, “Immunocompromised persons may have a reduced immune response to FLULAVAL. ” If that is so; how come babies don’t get immune system checks before being stuck with these DNA damaging concoctions?Guess they’ll just find out afterward if they are “immunocompromised persons” or a few years down the line when it kicks in for most.
In Flulaval’s “DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS” it lists Thimerosal as an ingredient, it says, “Thimerosal, a mercury derivative, is added as a preservative. Each 0.5 mL dose contains 25 mcg mercury.” Mercury is a toxin that damages brain functions causing autism like symptoms. But GlaxoSmithKline don’t say they add mercury to cause autism or early Alzheimer disease, no, they simply say they use it as a preservative for the vaccine instead of something else. The Daily Mail article is a good example of the mindset of some doctors, doctors whom people have been made to blindly trust with their children’s immune system.